about 1 year ago
The primary purpose of the role is to promote Work, Health, and Safety in a collaborative and informative manner across the business. You will build relationships with employees, subcontractors and all internal and external stakeholders. You will have a strong field-based presence to mentor staff on all safety matters.
This company have genuine career pathways and a supportive environment for you to grow and develop yourself across multiple functions. They are a continuous improvement organisation where you will get to utilise your strengths and experience (as below), but also have the chance to stretch yourself and skillset.
Key responsibilities will include
- Foster the engaged Safety culture on site through mentoring, encouragement and challenging of existing work practices to deliver engaged and positive changes
- Lead and drive site specific HSEQ risk management processes
- Develop, review, update, and delivery of training packages including assessment and recommendations of development needs
- Develop, maintain appropriate policies and procedures for the business whilst auditing compliance
- Provide regular analysis, reporting, and advice to Senior Management and other key stakeholders
To be successful you will be highly a motivated, passionate individual with demonstrated ability/experience in:
- Developing strong relationships with internal clients to be able to affect positive change, particularly with mid-level leadership and high-touch clients
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders and inspire adherence to agreed priorities along the safety roadmap
- Contractor Management - along with Permit to work, a working understanding of engaging, inducting and holding to account several external parties delivering the results
- Broad based safety advising, including risk assessments, incident investigations, hazard identification and more
- A relevant qualification in OHS
Enquiries are welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, to apply online click on the appropriate link. Please supply your CV in Word format.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.