Excellent career opportunity for a passionate, innovative & energetic safety professional to join a large HSEQ team, and work closely with project teams in the field, driving a proactive HSE culture, provide coaching, support & advice.
As HSEQ Advisor you will be responsible for providing guidance and support to field operations to ensure they comply with applicable legislative, regulatory requirements, standards, contractual requirements and Integrated Management System. You will also provide comprehensive and timely WHS advice to various contractors in the field.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A Minimum of two years' experience in a similar role/environment, experience within construction or utilities related industries.
- Minimum Certificate 4 in WHS or equivalent (additional qualification in Environmental Management highly regarded)
- Experience in maintaining Quality, Safety and Environmental Management systems in compliance with ISO 9001, 4801 and ISO 14001 18001
- Ability to oversee the training needs requirements to ensure currency;
- Strong ability in effectively communicating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders with the skill to influence
- Passion and enthusiasm in driving strong safety culture in the civil construction industry
The business will support your ongoing professional development and offer you a valuable career path.
Join this collaborate cohesive professional team of like-minded HSEQ professionals!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.