Our client is one of Australia's leading FMCG organisations. As a business focused on continuous innovation they look for people with a desire to become part of and contribute to their journey towards further success, with a passion to do the right thing for the long term. A fantastic opportunity now exists for an experienced HSEQ Manager to be the lead across multiple sites as a member of a vibrant HSE team, as they continue their safety journey.
This organisation's HSEQ strategy requires the business to ensure it has the capability to provide a high level of HSEQ expertise and practical leadership in a high-volume facility. To achieve this you will need to ensure the facilitation of the sites HSE strategic plans, lead and manage the sites HSE function to achieve the most effective outcomes while providing the sites with technical and practical HSE advice.
In order to be considered for this role you must have recent depth of experience within a similar sector.
To be successful you must bring:
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to engage with key stakeholders and understand the various needs and requirements
- Proven leadership skills gained within an ongoing culture of change
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced medium risk environment
- Ability to drive increased engagement both within your team and the wider business
- Strong communication and seamless influencing skills
- Tertiary qualifications in HSE/OHS
- Relevant experience in FMCG/Warehouse/Distribution sectors would be ideal
- A desire to be a hands-on with a "can-do" attitude
This role offers the opportunity for a well-rounded safety professional to join a highly regarded organisation to deliver an exciting safety message to their sites. Your ability to be visible and gain credibility quickly will be recognised and rewarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au