Human Resources Administrator (m/f/d)
We have taken on a brand-new vacancy with a renowned German bank who are seeking an HR Administrator to join their team in Munich.
HR Admin / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Münich
The role will be responsible for the entire employee life cycle as well as project work, while actively helping shape the modern HR function.
- Supervise and manage end-to-end personnel processes, including contract preparation, works council communications, references, etc
- Maintain the HR system and efficiently manage personnel files
- Act as the primary point of contact for time recording matters
- Handle applicant management responsibilities
- Actively contribute to project implementation, including creating presentations, conducting research and analyses, and providing organizational support
- Collaborate with the team to continuously optimize processes, handle general correspondence, personnel controlling, and invoice management
- Successfully completed commercial training (e.g., office management clerk or bank clerk)
- Possess several years of experience in HR work as a generalist, with a willingness to learn and explore new topics
- Ideally, familiar with labor, social, and works constitution law
- Strong proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of SAP HCM and d.Vinci is beneficial
- Fluent in German and English
If this resonates as your next career journey, hit apply! Looking forward to discussing the opportunity further!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.