Amsterdam, North Holland
Fleur van Mourik
11 months ago
Would you like to work as an Human Resources Analyst for one of the world's leading financial groups? And built out the newly created analytics function, partner with stakeholders to build new global processes and analytical reviews? Apply directly for this great opportunity!
The role will respond to data request from key stakeholders, developing tools, identifying strategies and implementing processes that help the global organization understand and use its data in order to make decisions on human capital and the global HR strategy. Transform business questions into fact-based analyses that deliver clear insights and actionable recommendations.
The function is part of the local global Human Resources team. The role is based in Amsterdam, but will work across the global platform. The function is led by the Head of Global HR Governance, Regulation and Analytics. The function is being built out at this time, so this role will be key in the establishing the global function.
You have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Set up and lead the day-to-day activities of the analytics function.
- Use the firm's available data to analyse and "tell the story" about the firm's human capital, providing insight to the global HR team and business functions.
- Present and communicating findings and status reports relating to HR metrics, trends and human capital reviews.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the global HR team to ensure the data has an impact and drives action.
- Leverage tools such as Workday, Anaplan, Tableau and Excel to drive efficient insights.
- Communicate findings to management and key stakeholders via presentations on a regular basis.
- Partner with IT and HR Systems to improve operating efficiencies and effectiveness, and work with internal teams to automate and streamline data collection and review processes.
- Gather global HR and business group requirements, and then build Anaplan dashboards, models and reviews to drive HR insights and efficiencies.
- Complete end-to-end structured analyses resulting in accurate and impactful findings for the firm.
- Review existing HR processes and reports, and put forward recommendations to help simplify globally.
- Contribute to and lead global projects and HR initiatives.
- Support the Governance and Regulation functions, ensuring seamless delivery for the team.
- Experience creating reports in Excel and working with large data sets.
- Previous experience with Anaplan or other analytical tools is preferred.
- Strong written communication, presentation development and data analysis.
- Strong visualization skills and able to clearly and concisely present analytical findings with recommendations.
- Work in an agile and culturally aware manner, managing stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions.
- Experience in similar international & matrix environment would be an advantage
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.