New York, USA
12 months ago
The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Vice President, Human Resources. To ensure success, the HR Coordinator should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with an understanding of employee benefits, relationships, and recruitment. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2+ years of experience and a desire to work in a creative, entrepreneurial environment. HR experience from legal and professional services is highly preferred.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential)
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and solutions-focused approach
- Capable of working flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.