Human Resources & Finance Administrator
HR & Finance Administrator (12 Month FTC)
City of London & Hybrid Working
Up to £36,000 pa
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HR and Finance Administrator within a leading Real Estate firm. This role would be perfect for an individual with previous HR generalist experience and financial administrative experince. Based in the City of London and supporting both the HR team and the finance team, you will be supporting the firm’s employees, who are based in the UK and worldwide.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the employee life cycle including the onboarding process and offboarding.
- Maintaining and coordinating employee benefits, including liaising with providers, updating systems with new joiners and leavers.
- Preparing day to day HR documentation as well drafting formal letters and contracts.
- Liaising with payroll and reporting on monthly changes.
- Supporting the HR team with companywide projects focused on improving processes and ensuring best practice.
- Supporting the finance team with processing invoices
- Compiling financial reports
- Creating PDF reports in Adobe
What it means for you:
A salary of up to 36,000 as well as additional compnay benefits. Attending the office 4 days a week, you will be able to formulate strong working relationships with multiple, international stakeholders. The ideal candidate will hold previous experience within HR or a Finance team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.