- Provide Strategic HR Leadership to drive business goals and objectives through our talent
- Through data and other analysis, surfaces issues and provides insight to customer about organization and employee performance. Adjusts focus or changes course as needed based upon data and knowledge.
- Collaborates with Customers to address common HR issues and drawing from technical knowledge identifies patterns indicating a problem or contributing to success so that appropriate action and improvement can be taken, as necessary.
- Lead various HR projects, which may include: compensation projects, workplace investigations, new hire onboarding and orientation, HR compliance, and updating agency wide processes and procedures
- Provide strategic input and hands-on execution in areas of current staff coaching, development, and training that empowers our
- Support and manage organizational wide systems for establishing and monitoring annual employee goals, appraisals and employee workplace survey
- Administer, interpret and communicate all employee benefit plans and work with brokers and the finance department to execute contracts that benefit both the employees and the organization
- Serve as consultant to the Executive Director on all matters concerning Human Resources Management.
- Resolve sensitive employee relations issues fairly while appropriately balancing the needs of the organization and individual
- 4+ years of experience in HR
- Excellent customer service, process improvement and problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge and experience related to federal, state and local laws governing benefits, payroll, various insurances and leave
- Bachelor's degree required
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.