£35000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
There is an exciting new opportunity as a Human Resources Generalist with a global fintech organisation, where you will be looking after their London office. This is a great opportunity as it gives you the chance to work in a dynamic, stand-alone role while being able to have an immediate impact on the employees. This role is on a 12 month fixed term contract basis and is paying up to £40,000.
As this is a generalist role, your responsibilities will involve the entire employee Lifecyle:
- Employee Relations: You will be leading on complex cases and working closely with employees to improve work relationships, build upon productivity and retention. You will also be conducting investigations according to employment laws.
- Recruitment and Development: Using various methods of sourcing, conducting interviews, extending job offers and conducting exit interviews. During employees time within the company you will be able to produce and implement internal training programs for new starters as well as managers.
- Performance Management: Evaluating employee performance and coach managers on their communication and interaction skills.
- Policies and Procedures: Ensuring all policies are being followed and employees are complying with procedures.
- Compensation and Benefits: You will be benchmarking data and determine salaries for new roles. You will also analyse benefit needs and trends as well as implement new ones where necessary.
- Payroll: Payroll is outsources so you will need to have a general understanding of payroll including pension and general tax.
As the Human Resources Generalist for this role you will be expected to work autonomously and therefore must be self-motivated and project this onto employees. If you see yourself in this role, within a family friendly culture, click apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.