A multinational professional services firm are looking to hire a Human Resources Information System Analyst to join the firm based out in Cayman Islands.
The Human Resources Information System Analyst is responsible for maintaining current and accurate information over the life cycle events of workforce within the Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
This individual will be responsible for performing various activities including, but not limited to: data entry, workflow approvals, exception reporting and audits.
This role requires the ability to communicate effectively with employees on all levels, conduct statistical analysis of HR and/or business data to identify actionable insights; identify opportunities, build, and implement processes to improve the effectiveness of data management as well as observe GDPR and standard data maintenance protocols.
This position requires an individual with:
* Qualified to Degree level (ideally with specialism in Human Resources, Business Administration, HR Analytics or related field)
* Must have strong HR administration and technical capability, with proven experience in measurement, data analysis and interpretation
* Must have proven experience with data analysis, Sage People, Fairsail or other HR Management Systems
* Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
* Must exhibit strong project management skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint & Visio
* Strong decision making skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent leadership skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent change management skills
* Project Management skills
* Analytical Skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities and circumstances
* Ability to work independently and provide regular status updates
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.