1115632 & 1115642_1579270343
about 1 year ago
Our client is a European agricultural company based in Germany with several thousand employees and worldwide activities in more than 70 countries looking for a
Human Resources International Business Partner (m/f)
to join their rapidly expanding global human resources team in Berlin.
The role is a key interaction point for the business in order to deliver consulting and knowledge-based services from a functional perspective. Partnering with different levels of the organization and focusing on relationship management will be crucial for developing a strong and sustainable workforce.
Tasks and responsibilities
- First point of contact and interface between HR and Business
- Proactive consulting and cooperation with the business
- Act as an advisor and integrator
- Manage and support improvement projects
- Ensure the definition and implementation of company-wide HR strategic priorities
- Support of implementation and monitoring of functional company-wide HR policies and standards
- Provide counselling to employees; support and challenge managers regarding performance management, compensation and benefits, succession planning, career paths, development alternatives, conflict resolution, etc.
- Profound experience as HR Business Partner, ideally in a globally acting industry environment
- Preferably academic degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Labour Law or related fields
- High mobility
- Experience with workers council / trade union negotiations and in-house bargaining agreements
- Experience in talent management, performance management and personal development systems
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +49 211 2479-1142. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.