€55000 - €60000 per annum + + bonus
11 months ago
Our client is a global provider of express and logistic services. They operate in more than 50 countries and employ more than 2,800 employees. . They have 35 HR professionals in more than 30 countries around the world in Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific. To support the company's growth and the implementation of a new talent strategy and processes, they are looking for a
Human Resources Manager (m/f/d)
The HR Manager will be responsible for approximately 200 employees in Germany and will work closely with the country manager as well as the financial team to implement local and regional personnel strategies.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contact person for all HR-related topics
- Collaboration with the HR Director for Northern, Central and Eastern Europe and Country Manager on all HR-related programs and processes, such as budget planning, bonus pay-outs and target agreements
- Support the Regional HR Director for specific projects and programmes
- Responsible for the recruitment process and contact person for recruitment agencies
- Close cooperation with local management on disciplinary matters and development opportunities
- Maintenance of personnel files, preparation of payroll (in cooperation with an external tax office) and update of all changes in the Workday personnel management system
- University degree in the field of Human Resources or similar
- Several years of international working experience in an HR generalist position
- Strong knowledge of German labour law and regulations
- Previous experience in recruitment via different channels
- Can-do attitude and self-reliant
- Fluency in both English and German is mandatory
We look forward to receiving your application!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.