£400 - £600 per day
9 months ago
Prestigious Law firm are looking for a Human Resources Project Co-Ordinator for an initial 6 month contract in its London location
As part of the Global People team, you will focus on the transformation initiative to design and implement a new approach to Feedback and Evaluations for all employees globally.
Under the direction of the senior project lead, you will operate as a project resource responsible for driving the execution of project work streams, managing approval of project deliverables, and managing stakeholders and internal integration points as necessary.
You will facilitate the design and implementation of the new approach to Feedback and Evaluations for both Legal and Business services employees across our three regions. This includes but is not limited to:
- Helping with the planning, creating materials and facilitating global design workshop.
- Driving detailed design for the different project work streams, e.g. Evaluation form design, performance criteria alignment or real time feedback process.
- Facilitating reviews and approvals of the different deliverables.
- Driving operational readiness activities including working with the HR technology team for testing the system for end user experience, forms, workflows, supporting resources, etc.
- Working closely with all relevant internal teams such as HR technology, Learning & Development and Work-force allocation and ensuring alignment and integration with all other People and Firm initiatives.
- Creating a communication and engagement plan in the context of the culture White & Case wants to create. Producing draft communication content as necessary for the launch of the re-designed approach and ensuring this is integrated with the Firm's values and training development.
- Supporting project lead with project management activities as required.
- A highly experienced, professional services, management consulting client-facing, human resources professional, manager level or above with experience in project and change management on global transformation projects.
- Proficient at managing multiple project work streams concurrently in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
- Proven experience in effectively managing project resources in a global environment and organising work cross-border virtually in different time zones.
- Proven experience facilitating design sessions and workshops with multicultural cross-border teams.
- Confident and able to work with and influence C level leaders in a multi-cultural environment.
- A high level of complex, conceptual problem-solving ability.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the development of communications, change plans and their delivery in a culture change driven project.
- 6+ years of related work experience in a professional services, external client facing global Firm working on cross-border projects.
- Experience on various complex transformational projects from design through to implementation.
- Experience working with C level leadership.
- Experience in HR specific transformations is a plus.
- Experience in a law firm environment a plus.
Interviewing now , apply with CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.