City of London, London
Anne van der Graaf
6 months ago
We are working with a fantastic eCommerce client and they are hiring for a Recruitment Coordinator. This company will give you great opportunities and career progression. Beside that, you will also receive a great discount on your purchases for this brand.
They are looking for a TA Coordinator to expand their team. The client is looking for a driven and organised individual to assist with the day-to-day recruitment administration. You will bring TA/Recruitment administration experience to the table and still very eager to learn new skills.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring recruitment inboxes and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Maintaining records of all CVs received, and keeping the status of applications up-to-date and screen CVs yourself.
- Prepare adverts and post the vacancies online.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings, liaising with members of staff at all levels and sending out confirmations.
- Working closely with stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Providing administrative overflow and support with projects to the wider HR Team as required.
These will be just a few of your main responsibilities. As the TA Coordinator you are a great communicator and with an eye for detail. Being in a fast paced and hands on environment makes you enthusiastic. They offer hybrid working and have great benefits.
Do you want to know more about this role and company? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.