£50000 - £70000 per annum + good benefits
6 months ago
InHouse Recruitment Manager to work for a mid sized business with multi-sites across the UK in the Transport sector. £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
Office based near to Peterborough, flexible working with an expected 3 days in office / 2 days at home and occasional travel to sites across the UK when restrictions allow.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with current hands on, full cycle recruitment experience gained inhouse looking for a role to implement a inhouse recruitment function and look at the short and long term growth strategy and how this can be achieved.
This organisation are growing quickly and have plans to double in size in the next 5 years. They need support not only with hands on recruitment at mid /senior level, but also to look at projects based around recruitment and ensuring their strategy to hire is the best it can be.
- 50% hands on recruitment for senior hires- 50% projects to ensure the function is robust and fit for purpose
- Recruitment of head office and operational roles at senior level. Working with key stakeholders, HRBPs and HR Advisors to lead and support with hiring and succession planning
- Create a recruitment strategy that is fit for purpose for the coming years with continuing growth.
- Look at everything from Employer Branding, Social Media output, ATS systems and direct sourcing methods for the team
- Creating robust recruitment method, competencies, assessments where necessary, interviews supporting hiring managers and conducting first stage interviews when needed
- Create and support the D&I agenda, monitor and produce monthly reports
- Work closely with the HRBPs in the business to support them with their regional recruitment.
- Produce and report MI working closely with the FD and Head of Resourcing.
- Putting together strong campaigns and writing great copy for the adverts that go online to attract the best talent int he market
- Look at candidate attraction, where the business should be advertising and in what media and platforms as well as career fairs, universities and other attraction methods
- Work closely with Marketing and other functions in the business
- In-house Recruitment experience is essential as well as working on multiple recruitment related projects
- Experience of recruiting into head office functions as well as multi-site senior level blue collar highly skilled roles.
- You will also have a experience of scaling up when needed.
- You will be a strong problem solver and think outside the box, finding solutions and looking at ways to improve on current processes and attraction methods.
- Strong advert writing skills, collaboration with Marketing, the HRBPs and senior managers in the business.
- Experience in the transport sector is desirable but not essential
- Ability to manage projects, experience with employer branding, candidate attraction and the full recruitment cycle
- You will be happy to travel to other sites on occasions.
- This role will possibly also offer future potential to grow and develop a team.
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.