Industrial & Employee Relations Manager
- Sydney CBD. Hybrid work pattern (3 days office based)
- Salary circa $160K – $165K + super (negotiable)
This is newly created opportunity to join an internationally recognised aviation firm and lead Industrial & Employee Relations across ANZ. Based in Sydney CBD, you will join a well regarded & valued HR team and partner closely with the Regional Head of People of Culture.
The scope of the role is to ensure that all Industrial & Employee Relations align with business needs and to implement solutions that ensure compliance to employment obligations.
The key responsibilities include:
- Build & implement a robust governance framework
- Implement a regional employee relations strategy
- Lead enterprise bargaining negotiations
- Provide best practice advice across EA’s, Awards and relevant employment legislation
- Manage all employment law related queries
- Advise on & help develop local policies & practices
- Contribute to global policy development
To be successful in the role you will be a highly capable and experienced HR professional, with solid expertise of employment law across Australia and New Zealand. With a successful track record of negotiation experience with unions and employee representative groups, you will be confident managing complex ER matters and demonstrate the ability to positively influence people and outcomes. As successor to the Regional Head of People, HR generalist experience and a relevant Degree qualification would be highly regarded.
This is an exciting time to join a top global brand, in growth phase in the region. Benefits include career development opportunities, industry discounts, health insurance and a hybrid working environment.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.