€45000 - €60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company, with Headquarters in New York City. With 1200 offices across 43 countries, the company operates in three business segments: Institutional Securities, Wealth Management, and Investment Management. To support the hiring managers in Frankfurt, we are looking for a
Inhouse Recruiter (m/f/d)
Supported by a dedicated sourcing team, you will put in place all that is needed to attract and bring on board the best talent in the company.
- Be a trusted advisor for the hiring managers when it comes to identifying hiring opportunities and adopting resourcing best practices
- Support the hiring managers with deciding which candidate to hire and guide them through the recruitment process
- Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies
- Oversee processes and procedures and identify areas of improvement
- Good experience in recruiting within the FS/PS sector
- 3+ experience in the field of recruitment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work autonomously in an international environment
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Fluency in both German and English is mandatory
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.