£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus per hire
6 months ago
A very exciting opportunity for an experienced Inhouse /Agency Recruiter to join a fast growing SME organisation who are based in Edinburgh
The role will suit a recruiter (strong agency or inhouse experience) who enjoys working at pace, liaising with key stakeholders and finding the best people for the business. You will also be happy to work to internal targets and be used to working in an ever changing environment.
The base salary £35,000 - £38,000 is also accompanied by a fantastic incentive not seen in many Inhouse recruitment roles. You will receive a bonus per hire made as long as the team overall has achieved its objectives
The company offers a flexible working approach, you will be expected to blend working at home with being in the office (Edinburgh) Currently you will be working from home due to the pandemic.
- With a projected target of hiring approx. 20 new employees in the next six months alone, working in a team of 2 this role will be responsible for the resourcing, headhunting, managing direct hire applications and other sources of recruiting for all hires in the business
- You will be responsible for managing your own workload but also working as part of a team, screening initial candidates and ensuring contact is made in a timely manner
- Organising interviews, managing internal diaries and sending invitations to selected candidates
- You will generally be hiring Data Analysts and other similar roles as well as Head Office functions at all levels of seniority
- This is a busy first year with a huge amount of growth planned, later in year/year 2 there will also be the opportunity to get involved with projects, brand awareness and other exciting initiatives as the business grows.
- Agency, Inhouse, or a combination of both required and a strong recruiting background, specifically within the Tech / IT / and possibly Financial services fields if Tech based
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders, discuss job briefs and initiate the searches.
- Strong Resourcing skills using a number of different means, LinkedIn, Headhunting, Job boards etc.
- Strong vacancy management skills and the ability to manage the process from start to finish.
- Able to work to KPIs and internal (realistic) targets based around hiring of employees.
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.