Sydney, New South Wales
about 1 year ago
Key Aspects of the role:
- Work closely with staff members across the states to promote a positive and proactive approach to Injury Management.
- Facilitate the early intervention and return to work of injured Team Members
- Provide advice, coaching and support to all Return to Work Organisers and leaders
- Assist in Injury Management strategic planning and ongoing development of best practice injury management to ensure local needs are met in a nationally consistent manner
- Support the Insurer with claims management processes
- Actively participate in legal conferences
- Manage performance of external service providers
You will need:
- Relevant Qualifications in Injury Management, Health or related discipline is essential
- Return to Work Qualifications
- Allied Health background preferred
- 3-5 years in a similar role, preferably within a multi-site environment
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to converse and influence at all levels throughout the business
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Current knowledge of the relevant legislative requirements
- A working knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Office.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.