AU$90000 - AU$140000 per annum
12 months ago
Leading international professional services firm is looking for an L&D Consultant with Instructional Design experience to join their Melbourne team.
This well-known professional services organisation with a proud heritage and a global network, is looking for a Learning and Development consultant to join their Learning and Development Team.
You will partner closely with multiple teams across the business in relation to current training programmes for senior leaders as well as for rising stars as well as programmes designed for all covering soft-skills as well as designing new tailored programs.
Your role will include:
- By in-depth consultation with stakeholders, reviewing current offerings and tailoring training to make improvements
- Designing blended learning solutions including face-to-face, facilitator guides, online resources, video scripts and digital learning projects.
- Working with external vendors to develop personalised e-learning solutions that suit learners needs and align with business goals.
- Developing engaging and effective content and being a champion of the business's learning design process.
- Passion for learning and experience designing professional and business skills programs eg: resolving conflict, communication skills, resilience etc
- Skills in digital learning and experience using Articulate would be ideal
- Experience designing and developing programmes for leaders and being able to work with high performers
- Learning background working within the context of a corporate, professional services environment
- Exceptional communication skills - this role will involve consultation with senior level stakeholders and so you must be a confident operator.
Excellent benefits including generous staff discounts with suppliers, free gym membership and sporting activities. They also have a well-developed volunteering program. Based centrally in Melbourne CBD in outstanding offices, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.