£60000 - £61000 per annum + + benefits
3 months ago
A great 12 month interim role is now available for an experienced Benefits Manager to join one of the World's leading healthcare and science charities. With interests spanning everything from gene-based therapies to advanced energy creation and solving global health pandemics, this is truly one of the greatest organisations to have been created. The business is now looking to recuit an experienced Benefits Manager to join them on a 12-month maternity contract, supporting their UK population and wider Reward Team with comprehensive Benefits & Pensions advice. Reporting into the Head of Reward, you will be responsible for the development, management and administration of their Pension and Benefits portfolio, including the management of the Flexible Benefits portal and pension schemes.
- Manage the benefit provision identifying, evaluating, and implementing new initiatives as appropriate.
- Manage and deliver individual benefits, ensuring that they provide value for money, keep to high service standards, remain market competitive and are renewed in a timely and effective manner.
- You will be responsible for the strategic direction and ongoing development of the Flexible Benefits portal and manage relationships with all benefit suppliers and brokers and create mutually rewarding relationships with them.
- Continually focus on new communication initiatives, embracing both technology and collaboration with suppliers to further promote benefits across the workforce and develop and update benefit guidance and policies where necessary.
- Manage the pension and benefits budget, making sure they are kept within agreed limits for the financial year.
- Responsible for the operational management of the DB and DC Pension Schemes.
- Manage the annual calendar of pension for both DB and DC schemes, ensuring all processes are completed in a timely manner ensuring legislative deadlines are met (e.g. annual scheme return, reenrollment).
- Manage the internal risk register for pension schemes making sure both the employer and Trustees are kept updated with any changes or developments.
- Work closely with the scheme administrators to ensure they are providing a high level of service in the most cost-effective way.
- Be the subject matter expert for pension related matters assisting employees with queries.
- Manage and track DB Pension costs, produce quarterly papers for the Trustee, highlight any areas of concern and suggest ways to improve.
- Ensure continual compliance with pension regulatory requirements and legislation.
- Manage the relationships with Trustees and all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
As a result the business is looking to meet experienced Benefits Managers who are immdiately availble and are able to commit for at least 12 months. For further information, please contact Peter Francis
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.