A global brand based in London is seeking an Interim Compensation & Benefits Manager and reporting to the Group HR Director. The contract is likely to extend in to 2019.
The overall responsibility of the compensation and benefits manager is to manage the Group's compensation and rewards program. This will include a range of projects:
The annual preparation of a total compensation summary
- Ensuring all benefits are sufficiently communicated to all employees worldwide, which includes training/information workshops/sessions
- Comparing benefits and total compensation, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Designing reports and providing analysis for the Group HR Director and senior executive team
- Ensuring company is compliant on compensation and benefits within all jurisdictional laws worldwide
- Collaborating with outside vendors such as brokers and benefits vendors
You will also be responsible for reviewing and making recommendations for an overhaul of the salary and bonus review process and procedures worldwide, assessing the organisation's pay structure and reviewing compensation surveys and evaluating and making recommendations the compensation policies. From a benefits perspective you will administer the organisation's benefits programs and work with their brokers to analyse the benefits plans, programs, and policies.
As such you will be an experienced Compensation & Benefits professional both strategically and operationally, with a depth and breadth across the annual reward life cycle. Experience of global compensation would be an advantage. You should be available to start immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.