City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum
5 months ago
A leading Fin-Tech organisation are currently looking to hire an interim Diversity and Inclusion Specialist for a 12 month Fixed Term contract. The role will work closely with the CPO to ensure the broader D&I strategy and organizational goals are measured and met, and will partner across HR and the business to align, integrate and drive D&I initiatives into people programs, culture, and business initiatives
70% of the role will Partner with the Technology leadership team and the HRBP, to pull together and drive an integrated D&I strategy which outlines desired outcomes, measures of success and a prioritised list of interventions to achieve the D&I goals for Technology. The strategic areas of focus will be to create a culture and the capability to improve representation, engagement, development and promotion of underrepresented groups.
Key responsibilities - what you do?
- Develop and deliver a communication and change implementation plan for D&I to ensure that all stakeholders understand the role that they play, have the skills they need to create the right environment and associated culture for D&I initiatives to be successful as well as coordinating the activities to ensure that everything is aligned.
- Coordinate a D&I activity plan to ensure that everything is joined up to deliver the desired measures and outcomes.
- Where required, support culture development more broadly in the context of the new remote working environment.
- Build relationships and strong partnerships with business leaders, network leaders and network champions across technology to support the delivery of D&I initiatives to ensure that they have a clear plan, understand their role and feel coached/supported to deliver their plan.
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion is embedded throughout all areas of the organisation including leadership, line management
- Collate, implement and communicate a D&I activity plan that is relevant to company's strategy and is focussed on those initiatives which will have the best ROI in terms of outcomes vs costs.
- Use HR data to identify key priority areas to address as well as using the data to review the success and return on investment of D&I interventions.
- An L&D/HR Business Partner with experience of D&I with 5+ years of experience of managing the learning strategy for a technology function/organisation.
- Able to work alone but also coordinate a group of stakeholders
- High level communication and influencing skills
- Experience working across countries (we have teams in Poland, and India)
- Experience setting a D&I strategy and agenda
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.