£100000 - £120000 per annum
10 months ago
I'm currently working with a highly regarded Financial Services firm in the search for an interim Head of HR to support the business for a 12 month maternity cover contract, starting in November.
Reporting into the CEO, the new incumbent will be advising the Chairman on all matters affecting the business. Managing a team of three, HR Manager, HR Advisor and an HR Assistant.
- To support key stakeholder groups internally, providing the executive and management teams with strategic and operational advice & support as appropriate
- To be the primary contact for all HR matters, in conjunction with the HR Manager for UK, daily interaction with business/support function heads
- To work alongside the International Head of HR to ensure consistency in approach
- To manage the employee journey to ensure the team are progressing against it accordingly.
- To manage and execute the implementation of SMCR and to manage the certification process.
- To manage and execute the mid-year and end of year performance management cycle
- To manage the culture project in conjunction with the Head of HR
- To assist in managing HR MI to ensure the CEO and management team have any required information on headcount, recruitment, compensation etc. in a timely and efficient manner
- To ensure all policies are reviewed and updated annually in line with legislation
- To work with the business in determining and, managing and executing recruitment requirements, ensure recruitment practices are managed in line with company policy
- To work with the business in determining, managing and executing the learning and development plan
- To ensure all monitoring/audit items relating to HR are met in a timely manner
- To provide support and guidance on all employee relations issues, working with the HR Manager and London HR advisors where required
- To manage, in conjunction with the Head of UK Finance, the annual compensation round in conjunction with the CEO, CFO and the management team
- To manage and continuously review HR systems and work with the team in implementing new systems
- To check the payroll input on a monthly basis for quality assurance
We are looking for a strong team leader, HR Generalist who is hands on and happy to roll up their sleeves. The new incumbent will need to hold significant Financial Services experience, ideally in Wealth Management, Investments, Asset Management or PE.
SMCR implementation experience is required, especially around the certification process (post-implementation).
Unfortunately, we will not be able to proceed with your application without SMCR experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.