Interim Head of HR, UK & I
As Interim Head of HR you will lead a small team within a complex, matrix structure for the UK & Ireland, working with multiple stakeholders in an operational & strategic HR role.
- You will operate as strategic hr business partner to your leaders and heads of division, across a variety of business needs and acting as a trusted advisor and coach.
- You will develop the local HR strategy alongside evolution of the wider, global people strategy, delivering a high class HR service, key to future business success and growth.
- Developing senior leaders to build capability, with particular focus on: identifying future talent, engagement and effectively managing change.
- Leading on future acquisitions as well as leading on and embedding change.
- Leading on the annual HR activities including performance, development and salary reviews.
- Playing a key role in wider, international projects.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a highly successful business, that cares about its people and the wider environment. It offers significant autonomy and hybrid working (there are various sites across England as well as a site in Southern Ireland).
To be considered for this role you will be an astute and proven senior HR leader with sound experience of strategic & operational HR in the UK within a matrix environment and also global/international reach.
M&A experience is essential alongside change & transformation and delivery of projects. You must also be able to work with and use data analytics to support and resolve business challenges.
This role will suit an astute individual with excellent communication skills, able to operate in a professional environment, influencing stakeholders in a variety of different ways.
There are multiple sites across the UK & Ireland and there will therefore be some travel involved including occasional international.
This is an interim role for approx 6 months.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.