City of London, London
4 months ago
We're delighted to be working with a leading global law firm for an Interim Head of Legal Training. This role is a newly created position and will be an initial 12-month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent.
The role has been created to design and deliver the firm-wide legal training strategy and to facilitate the achievement of a consistent global standard of quality and value. It's an exciting opportunity to build upon the existing structure and further enhance the current suit of training.
You will be responsible for working with the key stakeholders across the firm to define and communicate their expectations for legal training and ensuring lawyers have access to best-in-class global training resources. In addition:
- Inspiring and leading practice group Legal Training Managers and Coordinators through clear articulation of the legal training strategy
- Managing the Legal Training service day-to-day operations
- Maximising the sharing of legal training resources across all practices within the firm
- Working with stakeholders to identify potential client facing legal training offers
- Ensuring the strategic legal training objectives are reflected in and consistent with the firm's approach to changing hybrid working practices, workplace design, diversity and inclusion.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate previous experience working in a similar role in a law firm, consultancy, or other professional services entity. You must be able to understand and work across local variations to the global legal training strategy, and able to build relationships with functional leadership and stakeholders. Experience of managing a team is essential and you must be a strong communicator with the ability to manage relationships at Partner level.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.