City of London, London
£800 - £801 per day
17 days ago
3 - 4 months
I'm pleased to share that I'm currently partnering with an exciting environmental strategy consulting firm in the search for their Interim Head of Talent. This is a fantastic opportunity to support the business with assessing and building the framework & strategy while we manage the permanent recruitment process. There will be an opportunity for the contractor to convert to permanent or you can take on this interim assignment on purely an interim basis.
You would be deeply experienced in working in a high growth international environment. As part of the company's People (HR) leadership team, you would hold a key role driving and supporting the talent agenda and designing and implementing critical career development experiences across the firm. Given the cross-ecosystem dimension to career development, this role leads and manages across a range of HR functions (Recruitment, Staffing and Talent Development) in defining, communicating and implementing their Associate career strategy. You would also work closely with the Academy team.
You will work closely with the broader HR team and the business to attract and retain top talent and diverse candidates, and foster a healthy workplace that helps the firm achieve their business objectives.
As a young and fast growing company, this will be a hands-on job with tasks ranging from operational topics to questions of high strategic importance. You will closely partner with the HR Director and the Managing Partners ensuring growth targets are met, their recruitment is set up with the candidate's experience at the heart, Associates are assigned appropriately to projects and are set up for a successful career.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Leading their highly-skilled team to further enhance our talent acquisition, deployment and people development strategies and approach
- Recruitment / Talent acquisition:
- Work with their recruitment team to identify the firms hiring priorities and create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to further improve the quality of their candidates and business performance
- Understand the current recruitment trends and markets to identify the impact upon the business
- Develop and implement strategies to attract, develop and retain diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Deliver MI to support business decisions relating to recruitment and hiring
- Support their Staffing Manager with workforce planning and resource forecasting
- Develop effective strategies for identifying skills gaps within the workforce
- Drive closer alignment between the staffing picture and the hiring plan (data driven)
- Talent Management:
- Lead their annual Talent Reflection Months and twice yearly promotion rounds, pulling in views from, and communicating back to the business
- Develop and implement employee retention programmes and strategies
- Employee Relations:
- Support Associates as needed
- Substantive experience of leading a successful Talent and/or Recruitment function within a fast-growing, international business
- Experience in a professional services/consultancy business model and environment
- Experience in managing an international team
- Ability to combine best-in-class thinking on recruitment processes, staffing and talent management, with an innovative mindset and 21st century approach
- Willingness to be hands-on and manage operational tasks as well as leading on strategic topics
- Very strong and confident in senior stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong people skills with a high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Experience guiding a business through a growth phase ·
- Confident working with assertive, analytical, diverse group of colleagues, and ability to work as part of an international team
- Alignment with the firms mission to drive system change
- Alignment with firms values (creativity, challenge, collaborate, change and care), and be able to demonstrate how they have lived these values in a professional setting
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.