A leading global Commodities company is currently seeking an interim Senior HR BP on a 3 month contract initially. This role is to start ASAP and will pick up all the day to day duties of the HR function in London to support a regional group of c. 120 across the UK.
You will be joining the business to support the Head of HR during a return from leave and to manage the team through a busy period. The role requires an individual who is comfortable managing a small population and is happy to be very hands on in their role and experience of leading the HR relationship across the organisation.
Other responsibilities will also include:
- Delivering HR services and support to the senior leadership team across the organisation
- Managing the HR team and ensuring the function is engaged with the business to deliver cyclical HR processes
- Advising the business on a wide range of employee relations issues including performance management, grievances and disciplinary
- Managing monthly payroll and running regular reports
- Partnering with line managers to support on recruitment activity and managing the offer process
Demonstrable experience of delivering robust, commercial HR solutions across a complex business environment is required for this role and you must also possess excellent interpersonal skills to be considered for this role. In addition, strong analytical skills and the ability to manage a busy workload are essential and the Head of HR would like to have someone on board by early September so will only really consider candidates who are immediately available. SME financial services experience would be extremely beneficial.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.