Interim HR Change Partner
As Interim HR Change Partner for people projects you will play a pivotal role on key and complex change projects across the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders and senior leader thru the change process.
- Managing integration activities related to people.
- Developing and supporting change activities and ensuring effective communication.
- Producing reports and progress updates to the SLT.
- Indirect leadership of people across the Business, involved with projects.
- Provide strategic input that ensures longer term direction, as well as a clear plan and clarity throughout.
To be considered for this role you will be a proven HR Change professional with experience of managing large, complex people change projects that have included TUPE, culture change and integration/transformation. You will also be used to working in a fast-paced, complex environment such as logistics, manufacturing or similar.
You will have superb stakeholder engagement and relationship-building skills as well as being a team player, with experience of working across a diverse and complex business and the ability to coach and influence senior leaders.
You will be a credible, astute and emotionally intelligent HR Partner with the ability to manage multiple issues and drive projects forward.
Resilience, sound organisational skills and attention to detail are also key.
This is a superb opportunity to play a lead role in shaping and driving change and to work for a successful, growing business.
Salary up to £80,000 plus bens
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.