Interim HR Change & Transformation Partner
As Interim HR Change Partner for Projects you will play a pivotal role on key and complex change projects across the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders and senior leader thru the change process.
- Managing integration activities related to people.
- Developing and supporting change activities and ensuring effective communication.
- Producing reports and progress updates to the SLT.
- Indirect leadership of people across the Business, involved with projects.
- Provide strategic input that ensures longer term direction, as well as a clear plan and clarity throughout.
To be considered for this role you will be a proven HR Change professional with experience of managing large, complex people change projects that have included TUPE, culture change and integration/transformation. You will also be used to working in a fast-paced, complex environment such as logistics, manufacturing or similar.
You will have superb stakeholder engagement and relationship-building skills as well as being a team player, with experience of working across a diverse and complex business and the ability to coaching and influence senior leaders.
You will be a credible, astute and emotionally intelligent HR Business Partner with the ability to manage multiple issues and drive projects forward.
Resilience, sound organisational skills and attention to detail are also key.
This is a superb opportunity to play a lead role in shaping and driving change and to work for a successful, growing business.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.