- To manage the annual discretionary bonus review process and adhoc bonus processes as required.
- To support the long term incentive plan annual cycle, in conjunction with the Company Secretary.
- To manage the annual salary review process and annual salary survey submission.
- To manage benefit renewal processes in conjunction with the Acting Head of HR, including risk benefits and private medical insurance.
- To lead on the monthly payroll processes
- To manage statutory processes including P11D and P60 reporting.
- To administer and lead as required on auto-enrolment pension responsibilities, pension governance and relationship management with the supplier
- To administer the annual leave carry over process and pro-rating of part time bank holiday allowances
- To provide support and contribute to annual financial reporting processes such as remuneration report and gender pay reporting.
- To provide first line professional, comprehensive and timely advice to managers and staff on a range of general HR queries
- To provide comprehensive support to all generalist HR activities; including onboarding, resourcing, terminations, employee relations, performance management and family friendly procedures.
System management and reporting
- To be an expert user on the HR and payroll system (ADP iHCM); ensuring the system is functioning effectively and is being used appropriately across the business
- To carry out regular reporting, including quarterly absence and headcount reporting
- Adhoc reporting as needed
- To support and lead as required on project work across the HR team, as required.
- To carry out any other duties reasonably expected with the general level of the role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.