Our client is a leading data analytics provider serving customers different business areas.
The company has a growth strategy that includes strategic acquisitions to support their international expansion. They have just made an exciting acquisition and require a strong
Interim HR Manager (m/f/d)
For a 6-9 months assignment based in Siegen to support the integration of this new business.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the development of the HR acquisition integration plan
- Analysis and management of people data for the acquired business including tracking cost, numbers, people and legal issues such as works council negotiations and contract discussions
- Providing insights to the wider HR and business teams on the integration from a people perspective and the employee experience of the changes
- Support the integration of a small team in Bulgaria
- A good understanding of or background in HR and OD
- Experience of working on M&A projects and understanding of transfer processes
- People specialism such as: People strategy, works council, HR functions, processes and technology, best practice organisational design, employee engagement, talent analysis, recruitment and retention
- Good understanding of GDPR regulations and associated internal processes
- Ability to work well under pressure, successful project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including reporting in English and German
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".