£1 - £600 per day
4 months ago
A Global Investment are looking to recruit an interim HR Project Manager to support a significant transformation. Experience of delivering Workday Prism and/or Adaptive Insights projects required.
Role details -
- Monitor project deliverables on a regular and ongoing basis, as well as support in their execution and delivery. Escalate and problem solve to remove road blocks
- Make use of agile methodology and practices to help deliver the project
- Support in management of governance forums with senior stakeholders across the organization, such as the program Steering Committee
- Responsible for managing the vendor relationship
- Maintain governance documents and logs, and preparation for audits
Role requirements -
- Experience supporting project delivery and an understanding of Project Management principles
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of stakeholders, both verbally and written
- Excellent use of Powerpoint. Competence in Confluence, JIRA, dbClarity or Project Management software is a plus
- Attention to detail and the ability to work pro-actively to propose solutions and ideas
- Experience of delivering Workday Prism and/or Adaptive Insights projects - essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.