Interim Human Resources Business Partner (m/f)
to be based in Wolfsburg area. The duration of the assignment would be 3 to 6 months.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implement the People Agenda for Germany and be the HR key point of contact for staff and managers.
- Partner with the Business leaders in Germany to deliver the HR lifecycle activity (Onboarding to Off boarding).
- Responsible for the delivery of activities such as health insurance, employment contracts, employee data, reference letters, etc.
- Develop and implement plans for the recruitment of new staff including applicant management, interviews, contracts, etc.
- Responsible for the organisation and documentation of training and work with internal and external providers to deliver this.
- Prepare and facilitate Works Council Hearings.
- Coordinate and manage relationship with external payroll provider.
- Maintain close communication with the Corporate and Regional HR teams and execute projects across HR functions in Germany as needed.
- Manage Works Council negotiations and employee meetings on resizing projects.
- Extensive HRBP experience in Germany, including good knowledge of Germany employment law.
- Experienced in Works Council negotiation and restructuring.
- Flexibility to work across 4 sites in Germany - occasional travel.
- Comfortable with using various HR related tools and systems.
- Fluent language skills in German and English.
- Personal responsibility, independent and structured working methodology, communication and motivation skills.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.