City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + pro-rata
6 months ago
A leading investment management business, is now looking to recruit a Workday Specialist on a 6 month interim basis to help support them post a global Workday implementation project. Running from August through to February (with a possible further extension), this role will be to assist with supporting their post-go live activities as they transition from their legacy platform and on to Workday HCM. You will therefore support the business through and beyond their Go Live and provide expertise and guidance with configuring reports and creating dashboards to visualise key data and generally providing 1st line support to end users.
Key duties will be to
- Providing daily user support, acting as a primary point of contact for user queries
- Helping to trouble shoot system issues/regression testing and resolving any defects
- Assist with the configuration of Workday, creating reports and sharing knowledge with the wider HR team to create, modify and schedule report runs
- Configuration of custom reports and manager dashboards
- Assisting with business process modifications, as necessary
- Create learning materials, update FAQ document library to educate users with the Workday functionality
As a result the business is looking to meet immediately available Workday Specialists who have prior experience of supporting users post 'go-live', together with strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with excellent customer service (able to confidently liaise with a variety of stakeholders). In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.