Manages the payroll activities in multiple countries and set up a centralized payroll. Is responsible for payroll preparation/processing and related responsibilities such as tax reporting and/or payroll systems set-up and maintenance. Closely collaborating with the HR Generalists and HR Business Partners. Additionally, this employee will be responsible for implementing ADP Streamline in all countries in close collaboration with the International HR Business Partner and the VP HR International.
- Manages the Payroll, including Garnishments, Tax, and Payroll Processing Operations Payroll and the Payrolls for the Regional and International offices.
- Responsible for all Payroll and Headcount reporting including GL reporting.
- Coordinates with Accounting for proper payroll reconciliations.
- Implement a centralized payroll for all countries in International with ADP Streamline and implement the Clocking and Time & Attendance systems in the company owned stores.
- Support with the implementation of building interfaces with the HR System and the ADP Streamline
- 4 year college Degree preferred.
- 10 + years of related experience, hospitality/food beverage industry experience a plus.
- Experience with ADP Streamline and managing payrolls in multiple countries.
- Experience with processing payrolls for large population of hourly employees.
- Experience with HR systems and building interfaces with HR systems and the payroll system to avoid dual data entry.
- Preferred experience in a high demanding start-up environment.
Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary in Dutch and English and preferably French or another European language. The successful candidate/employee will be required to use written, verbal and group communication skills. The ability to read, write and comprehend complex instructions and correspondences is necessary. It also requires the ability to read, analyze, create and interpret general business memos and documents.
This position requires excellent business math skills.
The position requires pragmatic analyzing skills and strong problem-solving abilities.
Exceptional computer skills required in Microsoft Office (mainly Excel) and Internet
COORDINATING AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILTIES:
This position requires coordinating activities with multiple departments and strong stakeholder management skills.
This position may require long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. There may also be extensive lifting of supplies and materials. The use of hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate objects is required. Travel will be required from time to time.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.