Interim Reward Specialist
An immediate start interim reward specialist role now exists for an experienced reward professional to join a thriving institution based in the heart of London. There is only one interview required for this process before starting immediately or before the middle of August.
In this 6-month opportunity, you will work within a super friendly and engaging, wider HR, total rewards, and benefits team. This broad-based position will provide advice and guidance across the Total Reward landscape, picking up pay reviews, benchmarking, data modelling, insights, and stakeholder management.
In this role, the job doesn’t stop at reward analytics and data modelling. A large part of this role is about having the influence to convince and persuade stakeholders and guide them through your research and findings. The institution is full of well-respected, engaging, and intelligent individuals so you will show the ability to present facts and make recommendations based on evidence.
- Workday Advanced Compensation
- Willis Towers Watson benchmarking
- Intermediate Excel
Key duties will be to:
- Be an essential lead to the benchmarking process.
- Delivery of the annual pay and bonus review.
- Support the wellbeing and recognition programs, and liaise with the committee for best practices and improvements.
- Strive towards equal pay in line with policy, including but not limited to gender and ethnicity pay reporting.
- Internal and external networking, in this front-facing role you will present your findings, leverage relationships, and engage the wider business, and people team.
- Spearhead the project on international benefits re-vamping, ensuring cutting-edge and market-leading benefits selection, vendor management, and cost-effectiveness.
- Market Data Collation and Analysis including role matching and leveling.
- Support and prepare for Remuneration Committee meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reward Specialist on short notice (a week or two), or immediately available, who is looking to jump into a role immediately before the middle of August. You will receive fantastic handover from the current incumbent, and guidance and mentorship from the Head of Reward and the wider team. In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades for a confidential chat.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.