Amsterdam, North Holland
Thom van den Heuvel
about 2 months ago
For one of the fastest growing companies in the world we are looking for a Senior HR Operations Manager to set up the Belgian market and rapidly scale it there.
This is an absolute hyper growth company so your personality and ambition has to fit the bill. High ambiguity, a lot of change and no structure in place are things you will have to cope with on a daily basis.
You will manage the Belgium People Operations policies and processes ensuring they are up to date, explained well and always reviewed for potential improvements. You have English and French language skills, Dutch would be plus.A great understanding of Belgian employment law is key. The role is based in Amsterdam.
- Own HRIS Onboarding for all Belgium Employees and ensure 100% data accuracy
- Manage the new hire process in conjunction with TA Team
- Contract + document management utilizing tools such as DocuSign.
- Query Management via atSpoke
- Establish core employee processes as per Belgium law in areas of: absence policies, working time, termination, compliance
- Manage a team as per business requirements
- Establish the relevant processes and onboard into HRIS very fast in order to be able to manage the high hire volume
- Expert knowledge in all administrative, legal and HR operational matters with a capacity to prioritise and keep the bigger picture in mind.
- Dutch Employment Law and HR Regulations
- Fluent in English and French (Dutch is a plus)
- Experience working in HR Operations in larger organisations
- Helpful, service minded, and precise in your administration
- A proactive way of working and communicating
- Problem solver, you are willing to make Gorillas your mission and are ready to put a lot of hard work into making this business a success
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, changing and developing environment with changing structures and procedures
- Experience as HRBP is a big plus
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.