8 months ago
Our client is a very international, multicultural company in the manufacturing sector, with a strong ambition to grow.
Interim Senior HR Business Partner
The Senior HR Business Partner works in collaboration with and influences multiple business units/functions to ensure that the business plan priorities and actions are aligned across the organization regarding workforce. He/she handles complex issues and escalated activities, ensuring compliance with country-specific employment and other related legislations and leads and develops a team various HR roles in the area of responsibility.
- Manage a team of four HR Professionals
- Responsible for the Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Sweden and Finland
- Ensuring 100% data compliance in HRIS system including handling of audits related to it
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation and initiate ; develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers; maintain in-depth knowledge of country-specific legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance as well as country-specific employment or other related legislation compliance; handle complex issues and escalated activities (e.g. disciplinary action or grievance and complex employee situations involving research)
- Manage various external vendors, e.g. Outplacement, Employee Assistant Program; contact person for key service providers such as temporary agencies, recruitment companies; work with COE and procurement in case of vendor selection and changes of the benefit program/pension fund
- Create a vision for the business unit/function's strategy and play a key part in influencing and creating them; scan the horizon for upcoming workforce trends and future initiatives that may impact the organization and articulate them to the senior management; present the rationale and business case for strategic HR interventions at senior management level
- Influence and develop key workforce performance indicators to deliver the business units/function workforce plan; work in collaboration and influence multiple business units/functions to ensure that the business plan priorities and actions are aligned across the organization regarding workforce; anticipate the impact of external changes on the workforce and influence the development of potential solutions
- Establish effective relationships with assigned management and advocate to managers the use of coaching skills to enable others to optimize their performance and that of their team; influence the training needs analyses process in order to determine the required development, resource inputs and liaising with colleagues to deliver appropriate interventions; coach the line managers as "super-user" of HR tools, programs and technologies; bridge line manager skill and capability gaps for all people related activities, e.g. setting objectives, performance review
- Build an infrastructure to support and influence change management including change approaches, policies and measures for success; identify issues and gaps central to business success and present an inspiring vision for change; undertake feasibility and risk assessments to make the case for change to senior colleagues including advising on key areas of potential risk; assess the impact on and necessary support required of key stakeholders in relation to specific change initiatives and seek to positively influence them; ensure that all stages of the consulting approach are applied on key projects to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Negotiate with works council/social partners e.g. in case of re-organizations, changes of policies etc.
- Contribute to the development of employment strategies, policies, plans and processes in line with global HR strategy and in order to achieve business objectives; influence the development of HR policies, processes and procedures and the delivery of effective practices in key people management areas, e.g. engagement, health and wellbeing, learning and development and performance management to ensure the alignment with the organizations values and behaviors to support the achievement of business objectives
- Master's degree either in HR Management, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 8-10 years of experience in HR, including at least 3-5 years of experience in an HRBP role
- Fluent in English and Dutch both written and spoken is a must
- Understanding of local and global HR Processes and Terminology including local requirements and relevant legislation, e.g. social security, pension fund and differences between various countries/sites; experience in executing HRIS processes
- Solid interpersonal and multicultural skills in order to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels internally and externally and the ability to work independently as well as in teams; show sensitivity and respect for others' feelings, cultures and beliefs and respect to diversity; make time to get to know individuals, listen and build understanding of their skills, interests and motivations to work together more effectively
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.