City of London, London
4 months ago
3 - 6
I'm pleased to share that I'm partnering with an exciting global Fin-Tech firm to hire an Interim Strategic Projects and Talent Transformation Lead to join the firm on an interim basis. Day Rate assignment, open to outside of IR35
Strategic Goals & Deliverables:
The role will be responsible for the operational backbone of TA function globally, owning the strategic programs, systems, and data platforms that help the firm transform how they hire, develop and retain people globally. Improving operation efficiencies and effectiveness across both functions
You will build capability to provide insight and narrative through data, and enable others to unblock bottlenecks and identify new opportunities. The role will lead project teams that ensures consistency of delivery, experience and drive continuous improvements.
- Accountable for leading and delivering transformation projects across the global Talent Acquisition and Management functions which drive organizational transformation and operational improvements (efficiencies and effectiveness)
- Lead approach on all technology and systems, data and analytics topics across the function (eg technology implementation, performance and health reporting)
- Build and lead multi person cross functional teams on global project design, execution and change management
- Day to day management of Talent Analyst
- Extensive experience in a global recruitment operations and strategic projects role (inc technology implementation)
- Deep experiences in complex program management including agile/lean methodologies
- Command of data with strong analytical and modelling Exceptional ability to join quantitative and qualitative approaches to frame and synthesize complex business problems into clear, concise and easy-to-understand goals.
- Ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem
- Aptitude for leveraging and learning new technologies with experience with various modern recruitment technologies.
- Strong player/coach manager, with at least 3 years of experience in people management.
- Strong Program management experience
- Agile methodologies
- High level of analytical and date skills
- Worked across a global and cross functional organisation and good empathy to different cultures and ways of working
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.