Interim Talent Acquisition
We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6 month contract, working for a global medical products and technologies company. The role will be mainly remote with the option to work from their UK offices in Cheshire and Reading. Pioneers in their field, the company focusses on solutions for the management of chronic conditions.
In this critical Talent Acquisition role you will partner with a variety of business and HR stakeholders to deliver recruitment solutions and drive direct hiring.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in driving successful recruiting campaigns, who can also challenge the status quo and be innovative in how they approach the market.
You will lead the local and functional sourcing strategy which includes social media, employer brand activation and a re-engineering of the assessment and selection process for your area of responsibility.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Business Partner include:
* Designing and implementing the overall sourcing strategy for each of the roles you are managing
* Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, pipeline CRM, social media etc
* Acting as a point of contact and building influential candidate relationships during the selection process
* Maintaining relationships with hiring managers to ensure staffing goals are achieved
* Advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks
* Tracking and reporting on KPIs linked to quality, cost and time to recruit
To be successful in this position you will have:
* Proven track record in recruitment ideally from agency and in-house
* The ability and desire to drive and deliver candidates directly
* Experience of designing sourcing strategies and ongoing recruitment campaigns
* The ability and desire to build strong internal relationships, to understand their needs and to deliver with excellence, managing multiple stakeholders proactively and consistently
* The ability and desire to ensure strong candidate experience at every recruitment touchpoint. Experience of working with a CRM
* Experience in sourcing diverse talent and building inclusive recruitment processes and campaigns, and influencing hiring managers on this
* Proven ability to influence and challenge Hiring Managers to drive innovation in the hiring process and experience
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.