Internal Communications Manager
We at Frazer Jones have partnered with one of the largest e-commerce players of their sector in Europe in the search for a
Internal Communications Manager (f/m/d)
for their HQ in Berlin. It is an exciting time at the firm, as they are expanding operations of their global business across Europe and this role would play a key part in driving that by helping in the design and implementation of a holistic end-to-end internal communications strategy and structure.
- Evaluate the communication and information sharing needs using analytical concepts & data, user journey maps, etc.
- Plan, edit, and write content for various internal communications mediums, on a range of topics from business general to specific supply chain & operations themes
- Manage a geographically spread team of events and comms. specialists
- Organise and lead virtual and in-person events
- Develop awareness for information transparency & communication and introduce relevant guidelines and frameworks
- Promote and implement organizational communication standards and guidelines from top to bottom
- Ensure that all internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments
- Multiple years of experience in Marketing & Advertising or Communications (ideally coming from a Tech/Corporate background)
- Experience in a communications team in a large, agile organisation is vital
- General journalistic, media or marketing experience is beneficial
- Effective stakeholder management with the potential to create positive and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in creating/developing content for digital media platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German a plus)
- Adept with a variety of multimedia platforms and communication methods
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Richie on +49 173 570 2333. We look forward to your application
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.