Internal Communications Manager
Our client is on track to become a world leader in the automotive car parts digital retail space. They currently find themselves in the midst of an exciting hyper-growth phase, coupled with a radical modernisation of their HR strategy and infrastructure. As a part of this revised and refreshed HR strategy, they are hiring a
Global Internal Communications Manager (f/m/d)
This role will play a crucial part in the communication of their ongoing growth and strategic direction, as well as organising and coordinating events for their locations around the globe. As a part of the Global Talent and Culture team, it will also play a critical part in helping to create the agile company culture of the future. Duties include:
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will evaluate the communication and information sharing needs by using analytical concepts & data, user journey maps, etc.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, on a range of topics from business general to specific supply chain & operations themes
- Manage a geographically spread team of events and comms specialists
- Organising and leading virtual and in-person events
- Develop awareness for information transparency & communication and introduce relevant guidelines and frameworks.
- Be responsible for the promotion and implementation of the organizational communication standards and guidelines from top to bottom
- Ensure that all internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments.
- Multiple years of experience in Marketing & Advertising or Communications function (ideally coming from a Tech/Corporate background)
- Experience in a communications team in a large, agile organisation is vital.
- General journalistic, media or marketing experience is beneficial.
- Effective stakeholder management with the potential to create positive and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of creating/developing content for digital media platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German a plus)
- Adept with a variety of multimedia platforms and communication methods
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.