£40000 - £43000 per annum + Bonus + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Internal Communications Manager to join a global FTSE 100 technology entertainment business growing via acquisition. This is a great opportunity for an experienced communicator looking to take the next step in their career.
My client's Communications Team plays a key role in communicating the strategy and helping colleagues understand the role that they play in helping deliver it. They are looking for someone who's great at managing communications projects and really enjoys rolling their sleeves up to get the job done. It goes without saying that you'll have great writing skills, strong attention to detail and experience of managing events. Reporting to the Head of Communications (part of the HR team), you'll play a key role in executing my client's internal communications plan and managing engagement activities across the European business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Creating content and delivering our communications across a variety of channels
* Help devise campaigns to communicate the organisation's strategy
* Support the Head of Communications in the development of the Internal Communications plan
* Project management, including planning and executing events that increase engagement with leaders and colleagues, such as roadshows, town halls and leadership briefings
* Business partnering with the HR team to plan, manage and execute all communications campaigns
* Co-ordinate and prepare weekly updates for the business
* Liaise with stakeholders from across the business, including senior leadership
* Continually improving communications based on feedback from employees, internal communication measurement and industry best practice
* Manage Workplace by Facebook for all European offices
* Owning the People & Culture section of our Annual Report and showcasing the great work that that the organisation does.
* CSR: development and execution of the Mental Health communications campaign
* Managing the Ministry of Fun - responsibility for the employee social events committee and related comms
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
* Experience of planning and delivering communications events, such as town halls and leadership briefings
* Knowledge of key communication channels and content development, including intranet, film and digital
* Strong sense of how to add business value as a communications professional
* A team player who enjoys working collaboratively
* Energy, commitment and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* An eye for detail, with excellent proofreading skills
* Solid experience working for an in-house internal communications team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.