Our client, a world leader in veterinary diagnostic instrument development and manufacture, reference laboratory services, and dairy and water testing with European HQ in the Amsterdam area is looking to strengthen their HR team with an International Compensation Analyst. This is a great opportunity for an analytical compensation specialist to join an international progressive environment and become a sparring partner for the HRBP and the business as a whole.
- Working as Compensation Analyst you will partner with both our client's Regional HR Business Partners and Business leaders on a wide range of topics including Job Grading, Salary Ranges and External Benchmarking.
- You will work on projects that will bring global alignment in the development of new compensation schemes where you will bring your analytical and stakeholder management skills into the mix.
- You will act as the main point of contact for over 25 countries when it comes to compensation and offer guidance on job offers, international relocation, annual compensation planning and updating, and enhancing salary ranges.
- In addition, you are in close contact with the Global Compensation team and are a sparring partner on global topics and global projects such as enhancing the functionality of the recent implementation of Workday.
- Bachelor degree - Business and / or HR preferred
- To be successful in this position you will have at least 3 to 5 years of working experience in an international compensation role.
- You understand the complexity of multi country responsibility and feel comfortable in a global matrix driven organization.
- You are a self-starter who is able to work independently.
- You have a positive mindset and keep ownership of your tasks and responsibilities.
- You have a proven track record of leading projects to successful completion (through change & challenges) and taking the initiative to always find new opportunities.
- Fluent in English (Dutch preferred but not required)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.