International Compensation Manager
Frazer Jones is proud to collaborate with a renowned global financial services institution, seeking an intelligent Compensation Manager onboard for a permanent opportunity. You are expected to provide dynamic compensation leadership and steer pivotal compensation strategies, emphasizing transformative policies, sophisticated salary architectures, and bonus perspectives for both the UK and international environments. As a compensation Manager, you are expected to look at the compensation cycle, working with a hands-on approach in orchestrating the comprehensive compensation journey. Guideline Expertise, distinguish yourself as the SME in compensation guidelines, providing unrivaled expertise and counsel as the project’s standard. Be part of a collaborative team fostering and refining a compelling compensation framework geared towards influencing and preserving talent on a worldwide scale.
This opportunity is 2-3 days in the office.
- Support the Reward Senior in crafting and executing compensation strategies for territories beyond the US.
- Be responsible for overseeing the yearly remuneration process, encompassing salary, bonus, and long-term incentives via the compensation system.
- Ensure annual market comparisons are conducted and uniformly implemented.
- Handle the presentation of yearly reward studies and obtain a comprehensive analysis of their results.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, high-ranking personnel, HR liaisons, and the Talent Acquisition team to offer insights on salary structures and grading.
- Evolve and uphold incentive structures like Short-Term and Long-Term Incentive Plans, keeping alongside necessary regulatory adaptations.
- Aid the Reward team in refining remuneration frameworks and methodologies for a cohesive compensation strategy.
- Construct papers for the Remuneration Committee.
- Supervise the upkeep of the job design catalog and its connection to HRIS job codes.
- Spearhead pivotal compensation initiatives such as Gender and Ethnicity Pay Analyses
- Previous Reward/Compensation process management experience.
- Highly numerical, the ability to work with large sets of data.
- Advanced Microsoft Package skills, including Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CIPD Level qualified/qualified by experience/Degree educated.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.