An exciting and fast growing warranties business are looking for a new International Head of
HR for their newly created global HQ in Wiesbaden. This position would manage a matrixed
team of 6 split across Europe, US and Australia and will be responsible for enabling the
continued growth of the business and revolutionization of the HR strategy. This is the
perfect position for an international HR leader who thrives in a growth environment and
enjoys helping to create global synergies. Due to the growing nature of the business, this
role will involve some travel in order to set up HR functionality in newly launched markets.
- Develop a suitable HR infrastructure to support the International operations;
- Manage and develop the in-country HR teams to provide a visible, first class and proactive HR service to all employees and managers;
- Develop a trusting consultative relationship with senior managers and establish credibility with all levels of management to enable the creation and successful implementation of the HR strategy;
- Create, recommend and implement a HR People Plan including all change management activities in line with D&G strategy and International plans. Work with the International management team to prioritise key areas of HR focus to support the delivery of key objectives;
- Take responsibility for and drive HR initiatives that support the International business objectives;
- Responsible for raising HR issues and trends with senior managers, in order to ensure that appropriate management action or intervention are taken;
Skills and Experience
- Practical knowledge of HR and Employment Laws, Policies and Procedures, talent and performance management.
- Cross-functional HR knowledge and HR process knowledge.
- Strong experience with change management and organisational development strategies in order to influence and assist organisational change initiatives.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Proven ability to translate business strategy into people strategy, programs and initiatives.
- Confident, well prepared leader with the courage to advance the goals of the organisation at senior levels and comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken business and conversational English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".