£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for an International HR Operations Manager for a scale-up project in central Oxford.
Do you want the opportunity to drive HR setup on an international scale?
Would you like to work in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating business at the heart of the transition to low-carbon electricity?
Are you looking for a role that offers real ownership for delivering HR projects?
My client has an exciting opportunity to join their fast paced, growing company. In this brand new role, you will be working closely with the Head of Operations, you will plan and deliver the setup of the HR Operations for their new market ventures and entities. You will be responsible for ensuring the HR Operations in the new location are fit for purpose, best practice and enable the new local team to develop.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be super organised, efficient and have great
attention to detail. You must be able to think 'bigger picture' but at the same time not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get involved in the day to day operational work.
We're looking for a high energy, results driven, individual with strong generalist experience of delivering HR operations setup on an international scale. You will know what good looks like and be able to shape initiatives that balance best practice with commercial and cultural requirements.
* Significant HR operations experience, ideally with experience in a professional services business or an environment driven by high intellect / academia
* Experience working across different international jurisdictions - familiarisation with international immigration and recruitment practices
* Strong content experience of best practice across HR Operations, recruitment, and talent management
* Solid employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying up-to-date legislation to a variety of HR situations
* Excellent commercial acumen and judgement
* Must be able to hit the ground running - A self-starter, comfortable using their initiative and working autonomously
The position will be based in central OXFORD at their research hub and they offer hybrid working.
If you are interested, please apply or feel free to contact me for further information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.