International Payroll & Benefits Advisor
International Payroll & Benefits Advisor – £50,000 £55,000 + Bonus + 10.5% pension + 30 Days Annual Leave with the option to buy 20 more days.
Frazer Jones have been exclusively instructed to recruit on behalf of a leading private banking firm on the recruitment of a International Payroll & Benefits Advisor on a permanent basis.
Our client is offering hybrid working with an expectation of 2 days per week in the office.
- Multi-jurisdictional Payroll & Benefits support
- Managing the scheduled payroll activities, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Work closely and in collaboration with HR and Finance
- Supporting the payroll providers in processing and administering the day-to-day duties for payroll from start to finish including starters, leavers and statutory payments etc.
- Manual calculations alongside systems when needed
- Processing calendar and controls, including month end and year end process and reporting, including P60 production in the UK
- Monthly auto-enrolment and pension management in the UK
- Manage the administration for employee benefits across all jurisdictions which includes PMI, Purchase leave, Risk Assurances, Healthcare etc.
- Supporting with the implementation of an employee benefits platform globally
- Supporting with the implementation of a global payroll system
- Updating intranet pages with benefits / payroll information globally
- Producing renewal data for benefits providers at renewal time globally
- Providing high quality service and assistance to all of our employees on payroll, benefits and pension related queries across all jurisdictions
- Ensuring data quality and integrity at all times
- Developing and maintaining up to date documentation: step-by-step payroll and benefits guides, templates and guidance for all activities associated with payroll and benefits globally
- Proactively propose, plan and drive improvement to the way we operate to drive efficiency, accuracy and streamlining processes
- Participating in multiple projects as the business continues to evolve
- Building and maintaining strong relationships and work closely with the HR and Finance teams.
– Strong exposure to Both UK & US payroll
– Strong excel exposure
– Strong communicator
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.