£48000 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an EMEA Payroll Specialist who is looking for their next exciting opportunity within international payroll co-ordination? If so, I am partnering with a leading law firm in central London to source their first EMEA Payroll Specialist.
Main duties include:
- Collating, validating and accurate input of all international payroll data from local offices for the UK, Germany, Belgium, South Africa and the Middle East,before submitting to a third party payroll provider
- Ensure all third party payroll vendors maintain and achieve their SLA's
- Act as the main point of contact for payroll queries for all offices outside of the US
- Stay abreast of taxation of employer paid benefits and in-country specific legislation
- Assist in creating and maintaining SOP/Checklists and ensure that policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Research and investigate payroll discrepancies and employee payroll issues; perform audits of payroll reports prior to final transmission and validate confirmed final reports
- Work closely with the international tax advisor to ensure data integrity
- Become well-versed in all relevant systems and portals relating to payroll processing, both internally and externally
- Build strong working relationships with HR, Finance and relevant points of contact with respective vendors
- Perform other payroll related duties as assigned
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.